Sunday 11 December 2011

More Club Photos

MUms still hasn't taken a photo of my wibbon, thinks she may of lost it along with my chicken and wine cause I haven't seen it again.

The treat Pouch
This is Molly who was in my class with her kid.
Me doing a 'watch' (the treat pouch)
Mollys kid, I liked him and he gave me kisses and I was very gentle
Watching my skin Sis takin photos with her phone

This is my friend Anastasia , she is a only 8 months old and is a very nervous doggie but is getting a bit better.
This is Graham, he's just a baby at only 14 weeks old

Molly again.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun was had by all

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ribbon? Congratulations, Teesha! We're sure you worked very hard for it!
    You have some very handsome friends!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for having a bark with us, we realy do listen and read them all and we like to know who to visit.