Saturday 29 March 2014

Sleepsovers


Mums & Dads left me with at the skin sis' house for sleepsover. No to sure if i's like this sleepsovers bizzo.......... 
It was rainings , I don'ts like the rains, so Dad's left the skin sis some DVD's to watch. I'vs already seens thems
Does I have to sees it again????
That's my TV snacks, I'm feelings miffed, so not eatings thems, even tho I surprised my skin sis by eating almost all of my dinners. It was hoppies, ones of my favourites! 
Afters watchings tv's for ages, we's wents to beds. I's got a beds heres just like homes, but it's next to my skins sis bed! 
Cans you turns the lights off please? I wanna sleep!
When's we's gots up, it was sunnys,so we's wents for a walk to the local shops. Skin sis had to get me some foods, cos I forgots to pack my second dinner!  We wents to the local stupor market. The lady there has ridgies just like me! Then we wents to the coffee shop. Sis had coffee's and I helped her scoff hers muffin.  It's was apple and cinnymons. We sats outsides so that I coulda see everythings that was hapnen.  Some lovely ladies came send gave me big pats! Then we wents to the very nice & yummys smelling place. I think she says it's a bwutcha?
Afters that, we came homes and I caught a few rays in the kitchens
My spot, my spot, my spot
Ohhh do you really have to use the stoupid thing too? Waddya mean, you want photos?


I was missing my Mums & Dads.  I waited for them to comes and gets me
I'ms waitings........
Thems I decided I'd had enough. If theys not gonna be back soons, i'msa gonna makes my selfs at home on skin sis's couch! This is the chair that Mums sits in when she's here, so I'm gonna give it a burls too!
Alls comfy on my skins sis jumpers! (She used a filters on this photos, shes thinks shes cleaver)
I also had a go on thes big couch, but i's liked the smalls one better. 

Today's we wents for a ride in the skin sis car! It's not verys big, not like mums an dads. I had to try's to make myselfs comfy on the back seat.  I went to places i's no been to before! 

Had better goes, sis wants to cook lunch & i's gotta stupervise! 

Teesha


2 comments:

  1. I do think you had a fun day-- cause you got to go to the butcha shop, and smell all the smells! And you got a bite of muffin right?
    I am not for watching old movies either,,, so I understand,, but another good thing,, is you got to have some sun shine in on you! That makes for a perfect day!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great sleepover to us, Teesha, but next time, you need to talk your sissy into serving popcorn with the movie! That makes it 10 times more enjoyable!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for having a bark with us, we realy do listen and read them all and we like to know who to visit.